Friday 6 April 2012

RapidBrow update #3 - Wk 4/5

I'm a bit late with this update, its number 3 but I am now in week 4 or 5 of using RapidBrow, here are the results...

My brows at the start

My brows now (they need a trim and a tidy up!)


The change hasn't been extreme but I definitely have a more densely filled brow at this stage than from when I started, and I still have about 3 weeks until they reach their full potential.  What I have noticed is that they are growing at a much faster rate and I am having to pluck strays more often than did, I am having to trim them more as well.  I don't have to use as much of my Suqqu Brow pen as I did before which is brilliant, anything to shorten my routine in the morning is great.  


I have to admit that I have missed the odd morning or evening of RapidBrow application and I think its the type of product you have to be pretty religious with, but having said that I have still noticed an improvement and I am impressed overall!  I shall do a final update when I get to the 8 week mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment