Thursday 5 April 2012

Lily Collins Makeup Tutorial

I love Lily Collins' face so I thought I would do an inspired look from the makeup she wore to the premier of Mirror Mirror.

Here was my inspiration


Products used:

Already on my face was:
Estee Lauder BB Cream in Medium
Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer in Medium
Clarins Ever Matte Pressed Powder in 01
Nars Laguna
Suqqu Waterproof Brow Pen
Lucas' Paw Paw Ointment

Brows: 
Bobbi Brown Espresso Eyeshadow

Eyes:
Nars shadow similar to Rice Paper by MAC
Nars shadow, any brown/grey will do!
Nars Mambo Eyeliner
Bobbi Brown Charcoal Eyeshadow
Maxfactor 2000 Calorie Mascara
Eylure 148 Naturalites
Duo Glue
Topshop Black Liner Pen

Face:
Laura Mercier Blush, similar to MAC Cheek
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Beige

Lips:
Energy Lip Pencil by Chantecaille
Nars Manhunt lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment