Monday 7 March 2011

.London Studios.


I started back at 'The Alan Titchmarsh Show' today, a show I have been doing for 3 and a half years now, which is crazy when I think about it!

We have relocated to London Studios on the south bank which is gorgeous location to be at for the next couple of months, I'm already looking forward to my morning and evening walks along the south bank to and from work!  Evening though currently, its freeeeezing!

The studios are lovely compared to the BBC so thats nice too!  The pic above is me just after I had unpacked and before the other two lurvely makeup artists I work with got in, I was just trying to work out how my kit has now managed to take up three work stations!? 

We had Olly Murs and The Wanted in today on the music side of things, not my cup of tea but the screaming girls in the audience love them so thats what counts i spose!  Having said that I am looking forward to some of our guests coming up his week though!

x Lucy x

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that's awesome! I live in LA, so I've seen the inside of the various Hollywood studios, but it's still interesting to see inside BBC :)

    love your blog! following you on your blog and youtube now :)

    ashleyborysewich.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice to see you the other day lucy, always brief but lovely!

    and thanks ashley! ive followed yours too, love it! x

    ReplyDelete