Sunday 1 April 2012

Caudalie Beauty Elixir

I recently read an interview with Minnie Driver where she said she loves Caudalie Beauty Elixir and it reminded me to dig mine out!  She swore by it and anything that women does to look after her skin I would do in a heart beat!  She recently came on The Alan Titchmarsh Show and although she had her own Makeup Artist I did get the chance to pretend not to stare at her beautiful face for a bit when they both needed to use our makeup room for a while, and let me tell you she is BEAUTIFUL!  Personally I think cameras do nothing for her because I was never that taken with her before but cor blimey in person...... well lets just say she must have men falling at her feet, shes amazing! ..... Anyway! 




I used the Beauty Elixir on the plane home from Singapore and it worked wonders, so I thought I'd give it a go, slotting it in to my daily regime.  I have been spritzing on to my face and neck after cleansing and before moisturising and then again after makeup application.  I'm very pleased I started doing this, and I don't know if its a coincidence but my breakouts have calmed down since.  I did see Fleur say that Gemma said the Rosemary in it, is apparently good for acne.  I also love the finish it gives when spraying after powdering, when its settled my skin still looks matte, just not caked.  Which is good!  Such a nice product! 

It has Grape, Orange Blossom, Rose, Organic Balm Mint and Rosemary.  I know Rose is good for calming, the Rosemary is the astringent and the minty smell is so fresh and awakening its lovely! 

*I acquired the big bottle as gratis when I worked at Space NK and I was sent the little bottle last year but these are 100% my honest opinions!  I seriously just love this product!


Thank you to anyone who has watched my recent youtube tutorial, its fun getting back in to it!  You can click the youtube icon in the right hand side bar to find my channel or the link to my latest video is in my last blog post.


Let me know if you have used the Caudalie Beauty Elixir and if so, what you think of it.



1 comment:

  1. What kind of price tag does this have ? Might try it out :)

    ReplyDelete