Monday 11 October 2010

.project 365 - week 1. 
daily pictures, posted weekly, for a year.


i have been very much inspired to start this, mainly through twitter and other peoples blogs but it also reminds me of something one of my favourite friends did for a uni project years ago and the out come was always so interesting!

so this is a quick summary of my last week in pictures that stored up on my phone!

making new friends...



testing out new goodies...


my 7 day diet blitz...


made by ainsley harriott, a treat for the boyf...


a treat i am allowed! fat free frozen yogurt...


my new bff...


late night blogging...

hope you enjoyed, and if your not doing it already get on it! 

xxx

3 comments:

  1. This is brill, keeps internet time minimal but still gives me enough information and lets me have a nosey at your week hehe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a sweetheart! the pic of laura and me it's really nice!I couldn't not waste 5 mins of my time tho and photoshop my shiny face!;) lol xx we need to take more the next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe sorry giulia but to me you look like a beauty!

    thanks le riche, haha its strangely satisfying. hope you are well, im a fan of your blog as always. do you ever go to beauty blogging events misses?

    xxx

    ReplyDelete