Thursday 29 April 2010

.scarlett johansson mango ad tutorial.

this is a pic of me with my scarlett johansson mango advert tutorial makeup on. the lighting is a bit rubbish as its been so grey out today, theres been no decent natural light and everything looks a lot more muted than it was in real life! but it gives you an idea!

its a really easy summery look to do with lots of tips on how to get really glowing skin!

at the end of the video i mentioned my moisturising cream i've been using, its literelly the best thing ive used. its called depsea moisture cream and its by shu uemura, i think its £39, expensive but its quite a good size tub, you dont need much and trust me if you suffer from the same problems as me its worth it! they also do one for normal/combination skin, its basically a fantastic preventative range for anyone concerned about ageing but not covered in wrinkles yet. just leave me a comment under my video if you have any questions about it or anything else you'd like to know!

watch the video at -

www.youtube.com/lucyduckett1

lots of summer love! lets try and coax the sun back!

x



No comments:

Post a Comment